Product photography is most typically considered to be photography of products against a plain white, black or colored background with no additional propping, models, sets or styling. These are the type photos you see on e-commerce sites and catalogues,
Much more elaborate product photography can be done where models, elaborate sets, locations and/or post production work are also done, but the pricing in this guide is for the type of product photos described above. More elaborate shoots are quoted per job as there are too many variables to give set pricing per photo without full information on what needs to be created.
We do both types of shoots and will work with your creative and marketing teams for either type of product shoot. As a note, many shoots involve a mixture of both types of product photos. We also provide product demonstration video.
Basic Product Photography Pricing Guide:
- 1- 2 photos: $50.00 each
- 2 – 10 photos: $35.00 each
- 11 – 20 photos: $30.00 each
- 20 – 75 photos: $25 each
- Additional discounts are available for orders over 75 photos. Contact us for pricing on larger orders and please include as much information on the types of products etc as you can.
- Preparing the product to shoot*
- Professional studio lighting, backgrounds, cameras and lenses
- Color correction to ensure color in photo matches color of your product
- Retouching (this does not include extensive retouching such as creating composited images)
- Removing shadows when desired for a style point or an e-commerce service provider
- Delivery of both the full sized retouched JPEGS and of the web ready images that have been cropped and sized to specifications.
- Free pick up and return of your products within a 15 mile radius of downtown Los Angeles on orders over 10 photos
*note: product packaging and the product itself must be in good condition. No dented corners on boxes, crooked labels etc which can happen in mass production. Be sure to select products for photographing that are free of defects in appearance.
See our product photography portfolio.
Please contact us if you have any questions.